PRINCIPLES TO FOLLOW WHEN DESIGNING WEDDING LOGOS
There are certain design principles that should be followed when designing a monogram for maximum impact.
1. Logos have to have balance in form and aesthetic, and ideally in meaning as well
2. Letterforms must not look forced or trying too hard, but simply have an inherent synergy amongst all the forms and elements within the logo
3. Choice of colours, material and form must all strike the right ‘note’ for the couple in question
4. Must look great when reproduced very small
5. Must look good in black and white
6. Must be timeless, and not follow a current trend
Continue reading the article in the 3rd Issue of Maya Magazine
Download The 3rd Issue Now
Wedding Stationery: Ananya Cards
Your Trusted Companion To Create The Perfect Asian Wedding. Featuring The Latest Asian Wedding Trends & Ideas To Make Your Asian Wedding Truly Unique. The latest Asian Bridal Trends & Asian Bridal Makeup Looks Can All Be Found In Maya Magazine, The Free Digital Asian Wedding Magazine, Along With Our Online Asian Wedding Magazine Blog, or Asian Wedding Blog.